Your Location : Publication
(1) Wang, M., Hao, N.*, Ku, Y.*, Grabner, R. H., & Fink, A. (2017). Neural correlates of serial order effect in verbal divergent thinking. Neuropsychologia, 99, 92-100.
(2) Ericsson, K. A., Cheng, X. J., Pan, Y. F., Ku, Y, Ge, Y., Hu, Y*. (2017). Memory skills mediating superior memory in a world-class memorist. Memory. doi: 10.1080/09658211.2017.1296124.
(1) Civil C, Zhao D, Ku Y, McLaren I.P.L., (2016) Switching off perceptual learning: Anodal tDCS to left DLPFC eliminates perceptual learning in humans. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Animal Behavior Processes. 42(3):290-296.
(2) Hao N, Ku Y #, Liu M, Hu Y, Bodner M, Grabner RH, Fink A, (2016). Reflection enhances creativity: Beneficial effects of idea evaluation on idea generation. Brain and Cognition. 103:30-37.
(3) Wang L, Gui P, Li L, Ku Y, Bodner M, Fan G, Zhou Y-D, and Dong X, (2016) Neural correlates of heat-evoked pain memory in humans. Journal of Neurophysiology.
(1) Ku Y *, Zhao D, Bodner M, and Zhou Y-D, (2015) Cooperative processing in primary somatosensory cortex and posterior parietal cortex during tactile uni-modal working memory. European Journal of Neuroscience.42(3):1905-1911.
(2) Hsu WY, Ku Y, Zanto T, Gazzaley A, (2015) Effects of non-invasive brain stimulation on cognitive function in healthy aging and Alzheimer's disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Neurobiology of Aging. 36(8):2348-2359.
(3) Ku Y, (2015) Feature-based and object-based attention orientation during short-term memory maintenance. Journal of Neurophysiology. 114(6):3036-3038.
(4) Ku Y *, Zhao D, Hao N, Hu Y, Bodner M, and Zhou Y-D, (2015) Sequential Roles of Primary Somatosensory Cortex and Posterior Parietal Cortex in Tactile-Visual Cross-modal Working Memory: A Single-pulse Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (spTMS) Study. Brain Stimulation. 8(1):88-91.
(5) Ku Y *, van Schouwenburg M, (2015) Explaining attention-related changes in behavior and electroencephalography data through computational modeling, Journal of Neurophysiology. 114(4):2087-2089.
(6) Sai L, Wang S, Ku Y *, Sang B *, (2015) Individual Differences in the Habitual Use of Cognitive Reappraisal Predict the Reward-related Feedback Negativity, Frontiers in Psychology. 6:1256.
(7) Li X, Cheng X, Li J, Pan Y, Hu Y, Ku Y *, (2015) Examination of Mechanisms Underlying Enhanced Memory Performance in Action Video Game Players: A Pilot Study, Frontiers in Psychology. 6:843.
(8) Hao N, Liu M, Ku Y, Hu Y, & Runco MA (2015) Verbal divergent thinking facilitated by a pleasurable incubation interval. Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts. 9:286-295.
(9) Ku Y *, Bodner M, and Zhou Y-D. (2015) Prefrontal Cortex and Sensory Cortices during Working Memory: Quantity and Quality. Neuroscience Bulletin. 31(2): 175-182.
(1) Hao, N, Ku Y #, Liu M, Hu Y, Grabner RH, & Fink A, (2014) Enhancing verbal creativity via brief interventions during an incubation interval. Creativity Research Journal, 26(1):30-38.
(2) Civil C, Zhao D, Ku Y, Heike H, Lavric A, McLaren I.P.L., (2014) Perceptual Learning and Inversion Effects: Recognition of Prototype-Defined Familiar Checkerboards. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Animal Behavior Processes, 40(2):144-161.
(3) Ku Y , Hong B, Zhou W, Bodner M, Zhou Y-D (2012) Sequential Neural Processes in Abacus Mental Addition: An EEG and fMRI Case Study. PLoS ONE 7(5): e36410.
(4) Ku Y *, Hong B, Gao X, Gao S, (2010) Spectra-temporal patterns underlying mental addition: an ERP and ERD/ERS study. Neuroscience Letters, 472(1):5-10.
(5) Ohara S, Wang L, Ku Y, Lenz FA, Hsiao SS, Hong B, Zhou YD, (2008) Neural activities of tactile cross-modal working memory in humans: an event-related potential study. Neuroscience 152(3): 692-702.
(6) Ku Y, Ohara S, Wang L, Lenz FA, Hsiao SS, Hong B, Zhou Y-D. (2007) Prefrontal Cortex and Somatosensory Cortex in Tactile Crossmodal Association: An Independent Component Analysis of ERP Recordings. PLoS ONE 2(8): e771.